Wednesday 1 February 2012

Better Late Than Never....

Wow. February 1st.  I can hardly believe that I am already 4 and a half months into this Canser Journey and I have only NOW gotten up the gumption to start a Blog.  Several times I have been advised to journal - that it can be very therapeutic and healing - so here I am.  I need to heal - and playing Free Cell on my laptop all day just isn't cutting it anymore. Since I am new to the world of blogging (and canser for that matter), I guarantee I will be a little like Bambi on ice, having a general idea of what I want to do but no clue how to do it. Please bare with me as I fumble my way through - I am hoping this will replace my weekly updates and give me the opportunity to focus on the best parts of my days and share them with you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment