Sunday 26 February 2012

Chalk Another One Up for the Good Guys!

Well Day #5 is almost over and I am looking forward to the week ahead.  The very worst thing about Chemo #4 has been the insomnia - I've only gotten about 9 hours sleep in the past 3 nights and if things don't settle down tonight it could get ugly at Casa James. Other than that, it's been a relatively easy one on me.

Dad-dio headed home today - I will miss him but I sure won't miss all the curling. A girl can only stand so much "Hurry-HARD" right after chemo. ;-)

Chantelle came over and brought some emergency supplies - a Booster Juice, lemons and gluten-free bread which went quite nicely with the lemon-lentil soup that Marly made for me.  Thanks Gals, you were a God-send today. Just didn't have it in me to cook.

The giggle for the day was provided by Mar's little girl Cammy, who had been fidgeting and pulling at her diaper JUST before a diaper change and Mar found THIS in there:

 
Don't know if you can see it because my camera skills were a little off - but she had a little plastic gecko in her pants! Ha! We howled...no wonder she was scratching her bum!  

So, so tired. Good night everyone...






No comments:

Post a Comment