Monday 13 February 2012

Presenting T-Bar...

A little giggle to share before bed...

Spanks and I were texting this morning - nothing too serious. Just commiserating about how much better we were feeling and the fact that we both had plans to go out and get a few groceries today. She asked "What do you need to get?" to which I replied "Oh, just the basics - kleenex, toilet paper, that kind of thing."  She then said "Thanks! I need TP too but didn't have it on my list."  45 minutes later I get THIS picture texted to me with the following caption:
"Heiress my grocery list. What is my problem???? Holy chemo brain!"
  1. That would be funny enough without the type-assist error (ironic since she couldn't stop chirping about how accurate it was while she was visiting). 
  2. Those of you who know us well KNOW it didn't and couldn't end there. 
  3. I have a new nickname and so far I'm not a fan.

1 comment:

  1. LMOA! I snarfled! So funny! Except for the "chemo brain" being real bit. Damn chemo brain. At least it makes for some moments of levity.

    ReplyDelete