Tuesday 28 February 2012

Time to Get Down to Business

Ok People,
Enough is enough. I know you all think that I am so strong and courageous and positive all the time, but I am here to dispel that crazy little notion.  I DO have days and moments where I am all those things, but I have other days where I can barely function out of fear of the unknown.  Days where I do nothing but wallow and feel sorry for myself.  Yesterday was one of those days, but today will not be.  Today will be about getting things done. About getting some exercise, getting some calories and getting some answers about certain things that have been hanging over my head regarding my insurance coverage or lack there of.  The reason I am putting all this in the blog today is simple - accountability.  It gets too easy to pull the "C" card and get a pass from the things I need to do. BUT, if it's written down for all to see, I will feel obligated to get off my arse and do stuff. Here I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment