Wednesday 2 May 2012

Zoom, Zoom, Zoom....

I had a fantastic day with Dad-dio! He came to Saskatoon to get me this morning and drove me to PA to pick up the new car! Wahoo! We met my Uncle Tony for a nice lunch and a great chat.  He really is one of the sweetest men I have EVER known, and made a point of telling me that he prays for me every day.  I wish I had thought to take a current picture of him, however, this is one of my favorites for two reasons; because he is with Auntie Leona in the pic and I love that laugh on his face - it is SO HIM!



Then Dad took me Rally Mazda to buy my new car! As I mentioned before, I went to the dealership primarily because my cousin is their new Director of Sales, but I have to say that I got incredible service and I am so happy to have purchased from them!  I HIGHLY recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car in PA!

My Cousin Joe and Pops


 Finally, after writing the cheque and buying plates, I got my car:




And I LOVE it. I am so looking forward to having the freedom that I have so missed these past weeks.  It makes me happy. I just hope Tim likes it!


No comments:

Post a Comment