Monday 21 May 2012

Weekend Update....

This is how I feel today:




I'm not sure if the weekend caught up with me or what, but have I ever been feeling "off"  all day. I slept for almost 13 hours last night, then spent most of the day in my pj's on the sofa feeling like garbage. I am tired of feeling tired, tired of this sore throat, tired of mouth sores, tired of the abdominal pain and tired of not gaining any weight. I had some really vivid and disturbing dreams last night, which is a side effect of the LDN - and they put me in a grumpy mood for the day.

All that being said, I had a lovely weekend. I am going to apologize right up front to all my Winnipeg friends (other than Nance), because Tim and I slipped into town for a few days and didn't tell anyone.  I was three days post-chemo, Nancy just started radiation and Kenny just had eye surgery - so we were all exhausted and spent most of the weekend lazing around her condo.  I did get to see Nancy's family though - it was SO good to see them again after almost two years. And I absolutely fell in love with Geoff and Mandy's pup, Louis:
How cute is he????

Excuse me, Louie! Nance just texted me to bust my hump on the spelling. This coming from the girl who at one time wrote "Toilet Barb" on her grocery list. Anyway, he is just the sweetest little thing and a third the weight of Bailey! I think she needs to go on a diet.  And I think I have ALMOST convinced Tim that we need TWO dogs! Ha!  

So, the pics we got this weekend weren't very flattering, so I thought I would add one from the good old drinkin' days in Halifax.  Look at all those rye n' waters!




I have to say, I LOVE that Tim 'gets' our humor and laughs so much at our kabitzing - it can only mean one thing:


One more thing. Happy Birthday Panda! Wishing you an incredibly happy day...






No comments:

Post a Comment