Sunday 13 May 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Today I would like to take the opportunity to recognize my Mom and the other ladies in my life who have taken up where she left off.  I am so blessed to have so many amazing "moms" in my life.
15 years and it still feels like yesterday. Love you and miss you Momma.
My Granny on her 80th - oh how I miss those days. 
"My Margaret" - my Aunt who is just like a mom to me...

Dorothy, my step mom...biggest heart in the world.
 
Anne - my former mother-in-law, but she will always be in my heart.

Chantelle's Mom, Linda, who treats me like one of her own.

And last, but not least, my new "M-I-L", Barb, who has been so supportive during this journey.
Happy Mother's Day to all - and thank you so much for everything you have done for me.
Have to head to the airport, will finish later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment