Wednesday 14 March 2012

The Toxic Twins...

I just wanted to take a moment to recognize a milestone for one of the best friends I have ever had - today is Nancy's 6th and FINAL CHEMO TREATMENT!  It is by no means the end of her canser journey, as she still has some radiation treatments to do and some surgical tweeks, but it is the end of the chemotherapy road for her.  It has been a long 6 months for her, but she has handled this disease with more grace than I ever could have imagined possible and selfishly, she has been an incredible source of support and guidance for me. I honestly don't know what I would do without her some days...
Congrats Pretty Lady, I am so proud of you and incredibly blessed to have you in my life. XOXO




Cuter than Steven Tyler and Joe Perry? I think so....



No comments:

Post a Comment