Thursday 8 March 2012

Day #2 of Mambo #5

Good Day #2 Everyone. Side effects haven't kicked in yet, other than a few flank pains, likely because I haven't been hydrating enough and I need to flush the poisons out of my kidneys a bit faster. And the new port feels a million times better today - crazy-itchy, but I think that just means it's healing. The bruising is a dark purple today - looks worse than it is and gets me lots of sympathy from Tim.

I woke up early, had a two hour nap and then my sweet, sweet friend Shawna from Winnipeg was in town for work and popped by for a little catch-up session.  We had an awesome visit - compared and congratulated each other on our engagement rings, exchanged war stories and it was just so good to see her again. I haven't seen her in person in about a year and a half, but she has been a great source of positivity and information with respect to all things GI related because of her job working in the industry. I had a wild case of the 'stupids' today and completely forgot to take a few pics, but this is us back in the day - Puerta Vallarta...crazy good times!



No comments:

Post a Comment