Sunday 1 July 2012

Happy Canada Day!

Beautiful weekend so far! FIRST, the Riders kind of spanked the Ti-Cats, and as much as I love my team, I wasn't necessarily expecting a game like that. YAY! Keep it up boys...

THEN, I get to spend the long weekend with Tim.  Can't tell you how nice it's been, especially after all the long weekends spent alone these past years. We got up with the birds yesterday, took Bails for an early morning walk, popped by Costco for supper fixings, and then hit a local public golf course for a VERY slow, but very relaxing round of golf.  The weather was perfect - warm, but breezy.  And although, being Day #5, I wasn't feeling very good the first half of the first 9 holes, I rallied and felt really good by the end of the day.  Amazing how much easier chemo is without Oxaliplatin...there is DEFINITELY some ice cream in my future today.  

We made a fantastic dinner last night and then just cuddled up on the couch to watch some comedy.  Best weekend ever, so far.  Happy Canada Day, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment