Thursday 19 July 2012

The New Digs...

Hey there Rider fans! Writing this is as I watch the Rider game in Calgary - not too much to report other than it was another fantastic day. I thought I would post a picture of the condo so my girls can see where I am spending my days:


We had a fantastic evening with the kids - did some shopping for new clothes with them and then spent almost an hour in the backyard playing soccer. It was a hoot but wow, am I pooped! And despite my best intentions, I once again forgot to take pictures - bah.

Bailey is still getting used to a house full of kids. In fact, when I came downstairs this evening, this is what I found:


I haven't been feeling great tonight to be honest - sore throat, new cold sore and lots of flank pain. I'm feeling much better now, thank you Tylenol and Mr. Getzlaf.

Very quickly, a HUGE shout out to Heather - thank you my dear for the email.  It never ceases to amaze me how you type the very things that I am thinking and feeling. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment