Friday 29 June 2012

Looking Forward to the Weekend

Okay, since I am off work on sick leave, you can imagine that weekends don't typically hold the excitement for me that they once did...but not THIS weekend! Tim is coming in tonight and I am looking so forward to it.  There will definitely be a trip to Costco in my future (and that means a chocolate soft ice cream cone), at least one round of golf, a movie or two, a sushi date, a few beers and likely some wings, and definitely some exercise with the dog. Who could ask for anything more?  Hopefully the side effects of #13 don't put too much of a damper on our time together...so far it's been okay other than the spontaneous nosebleeds.  No nausea, just some fatigue and an overall lack of taste buds and interest in food.
Today will be the day that I have been putting off for weeks - laundry and cleaning this condo. Honestly, if anyone walked up the stairs to my second level, they would instantly think I am in the early stages of becoming a hoarder.  I also need to make a ton of phone calls to places like SaskTel, the pharmacy, the bank, the lawyer, my doctor's office, my surgeon's office, the insurance company, the dog groomer, Air Canada, WestJet, and I guarantee I will forget at least one important thing today. Why? Because I refuse to believe that I cannot remember a simple list of things to do, that's why. UGH! Wait a second...I think I just made a list!



I had a very nice lunch with Chantelle, Mar, Cammy and Chaser yesterday.  Those two are cute as little bugs - always a little quiet in the beginning but by the end I got some great baby cuddles and even stole a kiss from Chase (whether he wanted it or not)!





No comments:

Post a Comment