Monday 30 July 2012

Back to the Flatlands...

Team James,
Yesterday was a relatively long day of travel.  I left the condo around 8:30am in the morning, drove to the airport, flew back to Saskatoon where I had lunch with Chantelle and Shardelle before going grocery shoppping for our golf trip. Then I spent the afternoon on the couch resting up for today, and man, was I bored. I can't even explain the difference in my lifestyle in Cambridge and my lifestyle here.  In Cambridge, it is hard to sit still long enough to feel sorry for myself or have any negative thoughts - so my mood is typically much better. Plus, it feels great having a family around thtat is counting on you for certain things - so spending the day in my pj's playing FreeCell is no longer an option. (Thank Goodness, because my Win/Loss ratio was terrible.)

The evening afforded me some time to talk to my Auntie Margaret and the NIstor \Twister, which was great but I was tucked into my little bed by 8:30pm and out by 9.  Man, I am SUCH  a wild-child - not sure the girls are going to be able to keep up with me the next three days at the lake.

I am still having serious difficulty with these fingers and toes, and it seems to be getting worse. I am avoiding text messaging at all costs and even having a hard time with the computer keyboard. Not sure how this will affect my golf game, but at least I will have an excuse if I have a bad round.

I also now know what it`s like for Tim when he comes in this direction to see me - asleep by 9 and awake a 5am. Yeesh. Now what to do to kill 5 hours until the girls get here...

No comments:

Post a Comment