Tuesday 3 July 2012

Mosquito Bites and Tan Lines


Well, Tim flew back to Ontario in the wee hours this morning - good news? He comes back this weekend! We had an absolutely beautiful day yesterday at Moon Lake with Chantelle and Kelly. 24 degrees, nice breeze, lots of snacks and a ton of laughs with good friends.  I couldn't have asked for a nicer day. And I felt really good too, which is always a bonus and never a guarantee these days. Bad news? As if all the bruises all over my legs weren't enough (due to a low platelet count and the occasional goof), I now have so many mosquito bites on my legs that the boys were referring to me as a leprosy victim and the kind of tiger tan lines on my feet that just scream "Do you even own a bottle of sunscreen?"

Hole #8 - Moon Lake,the Moors

Yikes - NOTE TO SELF - the old derriere looks a little wider in a light colored skirt.

Chant and Kell in his new hat - and Tim being a jackass in the background.



Burnt the crap out of my feet - dumb girl.

Apres-golf drinks.
Now, the only thing left to decide is whether to go back to bed for a little nap, take Bails out for a walk or get prepped to go to GolfTown and try a few swings with the new set of clubs I have my eye on. (Guilty smile.)  I actually have been hitting my driver incredibly well and am left to wonder if it even makes sense to buy new clubs when I am having so much success off the tee.  Kelly even at one point said, "You don't hit your driver like a Canser-Victim."  High praise from a guy who enjoys busting my hump occasionally - I'll take it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment