Monday 23 July 2012

Back with the Girls

Hey Everyone,
I flew back to Saskatoon last night - was late getting in due to bad weather in Toronto. Chantelle and Mar picked me up from the airport and then we went for a late dinner at Las Palapas (Sorry Tim - his favorite Saskatoon restaurant). It was so good to be sitting on a patio with them, catching up on everything that has been going on in our lives the past two weeks.  We had a lot of giggles, all of which I would love to share with you but unfortunately, they are all wildly inappropriate and it'sprobably best to keep them to myself. 
Tim and I had a lovely weekend - we went to St. Jacob's farmer's market on Saturday morning and wow, it is incredible! I wouldn't be surprised if it was 50 times bigger than the Saskatoon farmer's market.


There is also an outlet mall across the street that we did some damage in - I have to say, I was like a kid in a candy store at Oxford Mills - a great home decor store with amazing prices. We spent the rest of the day shopping and although we had planned a "Date Night" for Saturday, we were so exhausted at the end of the day that we just grabbed a bucket of KFC (thanks Dave for the idea), went home and fell asleep on the sofa.
Chantelle took me to the canser clinic this morning for bloodwork and a chemo update with my oncologist. He was thrilled to at my weight gain (2 lbs!) and was very positive about my last CT scan results.  Tomorrow is Chemo #15 and then I fly back to Toronto on Wednesday morning.  
FYI everyone, I just switched my internet provider and my new address is bjames7@sasktel.net. Please change it in your contact list. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment