Monday 2 July 2012

Oh Dear Golf....

Ok, so we missed out on the golf yesterday because of the weather. Good news? We spent the afternoon shopping for golf clothes and a new set of clubs for me. All I have to say about Tim is he is certainly NOT the Voice of Reason. He's an enabler, and as a result, there MAY be a new set of clubs in my arsenal next week.  
We went for brunch with Kris and Sophie yesterday at the Broadway Cafe - and Soph, who normally talks a mile a minute had a rough night so she spent most of the meal laying on my shoulder. Poor little duck. She also advised her mom before brunch that she was going to be shy of Tim, so I guess that was part of it.  In typical Sophie fashion thouhg, as soon as we were out of eyesight, she wanted to know where Auntie Barbie and Tim went.
Dad and Dorothy popped by for a coffee on their way home from the lake - and got hopelessly lost just east of my house. Too funny.
Today we are going to MoonLake to do 18 with Chantelle and Kelly. Looks like a beautiful day on the way! Yay! And luckily I am feeling much better than yesterday...
Happy Holiday Monday All...

No comments:

Post a Comment