Sunday 17 June 2012

Picnics, Pinky, Putting and PFather's Day Wishes

Well, all I can say is nice weather if you're a duck.  Today being Father's Day, I drove out to Humboldt to see Dad and Dorothy, took them for brunch and hung out for a bit.  Tim had the kids, but unfortunately they are just getting over the flu so it was a pretty quiet day for them. Hugs and love to two of the sweetest dads I know.  And the following applies to both lately:




I have been a bit of a reclusive bear this week, not feeling good or overly cheery. (Poor Tim - you are likely choking on that little understatement. Sorry
Thought I would share some more pics from my last trip to Ontario - good memories that make me smile. These are from Aver's school picnic last Sunday (wow, I can't believe it's only been a week - feels like much longer):

En Route with Pinky the Flamingo

And Riley's green Tiger

The kids' first train ride, but not their last...

Gotta' love Cookie Monster

And a poodle on a leash...

Daddy and the Ry-Guy

How cute is the Butterfly-Princess? Her Dad's not too bad either.
 
As many of you know, my chemo-addled brain allowed me to make an error when booking my return flight from Toronto - whatever, I was only out by a month! And it allowed me to spend an extra day with Tim AND we had time to go golfing - wahoo!!

Picture it - 31 degrees and humid, but no bugs!

Not my best game ever, but fun anyway.

Some of Ontario's local fauna...

Wouldn't see this guy on a course in Sask - gophers and geese and garter snakes for sure, and maybe the odd cow or deer, but never a turtle!





 

1 comment:

  1. A short introduction.
    Live in Regina

    I'm currently finishing off the writing of two books; Chambers Bay Walking Tour, and Cottage Kitchen Design. Both are the first in a planned series. The first one is about my love of photography and my second one is my love for architectural design.

    First published book
    Fox Harb'r Golf Resort & Spa Walking Tour
    itunes.apple.com/us/book/isbn9780988028104

    I'm a Design Builder which means I work with clients to design their homes or business facilities and help them through the building stages until the keys are turned over. An end to end service.

    BLOG "Design & Details Matter
    I'm currently discussing Cottage Kitchen Design - From my book with the same title.
    http://gjconstructs.wordpress.com/

    Pinterest
    http://pinterest.com/gjconstructs/

    July 4th 2012 Editorial in PINK magazine for Saskatchewan Women

    ReplyDelete