Saturday 16 March 2013

One More Sleep...


 
Hello All!
Things are looking up! Had a great mani/pedi yesterday and the good news is that I feel like a Girly-girl again! Yay! Thanks to Nancy for surprising me with a pedicure - on her - for my birthday. What a Sweetheart. Nothing makes me feel prettier than a french mani/pedi, well....except newly highlighted hair, but I can get over that.

The not-so-good news is that by the time I got home I was so sick I could barely walk, I had such bad abdominal and back pain that I thought I was going to toss my cookies. Not sure what that was about, bot the traveling-pharmacy I call my carry-on JUST got a little heavier. The Tylenol wasn't cutting it so I took an Ondansatron (steroid) and Tim convinced me to take some Ibuprophen (which I wasn't able to take the whole time I was on Avastin due to the risk of internal bleeding) and then I was right as rain. Yikes, hope that doesn't happen again in the next 9 days.

I'm looking forward to tonight - having dinner with the Miniches and the Sharratts and the opportunity to watch GSP defend his title on UFC. I'm nervous already.

We have the kids today until noon and a few little errands and final packing to do - then heading into Toronto about 4p our time. I hope you all have a fantastic week... 





The upcoming weather forecast for Jamaica:
Not to rub it in or anything.

Long Term Forecast Updated:Saturday, March 16, 2013, 3:05

  Sunday
March 17
Monday
March 18
Tuesday
March 19
Wednesday
March 20
Thursday
March 21
Friday
March 22
Conditions
6am - 6pm
Isolated showers Isolated showers Isolated showers Isolated showers Isolated showers Isolated showers
  Isolated showers Isolated showers Isolated showers Isolated showers Isolated showers Isolated showers
P.O.P. 40 % 40 % 40 % 40 % 40 % 40 %
High 29 °C 29 °C 30 °C 31 °C 31 °C 30 °C
Feels Like 37 38 38 39 38 38
Low 22 °C 21 °C 19 °C 19 °C 19 °C 20 °C
Wind E  10 km/h E  10 km/h E  10 km/h E  5 km/h E  10 km/h SE  15 km/h
24-Hr Rain close to 1 mm close to 1 mm 1-3 mm close to 1 mm less than 1 mm less than 1 mm   

No comments:

Post a Comment