Wednesday 6 March 2013

Getting Ready for Some R&R....

Well Folks,
Today is Day 7 and I am looking forward to feeling better today. Day 5 and 6 were exhausting and I am thanking my lucky stars they are behind me. The main symptoms this time have been fatigue, raw throat and lots of nose bleeds. Awesome. The hand and foot neuropathy hasn't let up yet either, in fact it comes back with a vengence typically on Day 5. As a result, I almost fell down the stairs yesterday and have decided to put a moratorium on stair-travel as much as possible for the next 11 days. The LAST thing I need is to break a leg or an ankle before our trip to Jamaica! Yay! We leave in 11 days...and we are having trouble focusing on anything other than the sun and the sand.

I have rarely seen a more secluded beach...cannot wait!





Look at that water!

Today I am just spending another day on the sofa trying to recover. Yikes, I hope the next chemo is better - don't want to be a dud on the beach...

No comments:

Post a Comment