Friday 6 April 2012

Happy Happy Birthday - to the Love of my Life!

This may be a few hours early Tim, but I wanted to make sure that even though your present is still in transit (stupid chemo schedule and lazy fiance), that you woke up to SOMETHING from me. Saturday's blog is dedicated to the sweetest, smartest, funniest man I have ever met. You make me howl, you make me weep with joy and you make me a better person every day. In fact:

 
Wildly inappropriate language, but I felt the need to punctuate my feelings.


I LOVE that you don't mind the height differential, that you embrace my battle scars and that you are my loudest cheerleader. 



I LOVE the father that you are and I am so proud that you have included me in your family.

 I LOVE the way you say my name.




And I LOVE that you challenge me, every day - intellectually, (granted that is a lot easier these days than it used to be), emotionally and comedically.  I LOVE your sarcasm, your wit and your laughter. And I LOVE your heart.


Thank you for being you. Happy Birthday Tim. 
Yours,
Barbie

No comments:

Post a Comment