Wednesday 18 April 2012

Chemo #8

I just got home from Chemo #8 - 2/3rds done! That means I have 66.6% of my first stage of treatment behind me. It was my first time out in the Chemo Bay today so I was in the middle of all the action. It actually wasn't all that bad - Kris and I just had to keep our gossip and cussing to ourselves. I was a little "off' and they had to give me more anti-nausea meds halfway through, but I am feeling better now.  I can barely keep my eyes open though, so this is going to be a short one...

My good friend Cam, who just happened to be my mentor when I first became a pharma rep at JOI came to chemo for a visit today. SO good to see him - I have missed him and his affection for the occasional beer at the Yard and Flagon and the lunches we used to have at Szechuan Kitchen. He was good enough to offer to be my chauffeur this week if I need him, but more than that, it was just great to see him.


Nasher, BJ and Maier




Thanks again to Kristie for being my chemo buddy today - looking forward to a nice long walk with you tomorrow! So tired..time to catch a lot of zzzz's.



No comments:

Post a Comment