Monday 12 November 2012

The Pickled Piper






This weekend was a very special one for me...it was the opportunity to get together with some very good friends and re-live old times and have some good belly-laughs. Thanks so much to Joe and Maura for hosting a fantastic weekend in London - the food was A-MAZING, the hospitality was beyond compare and the company was good for my soul. It was so good to FINALLY meet Maura and the kids, and I have to admit, I fell in love with Harley. Olson flew in from Winnipeg, Demers took the train in from Kingston and Erin, Keats, Coup, Tim and I all drove in. We had a fantastic time but man-oh-man - my body is NOT conditioned for this type of behaviour anymore. It took me the majority of Sunday and today to recuperate. I was very lucky to be feeling pretty good this weekend and it made me very nostalgic for the good old Janssen days. As much as we all haven't been together in one room in over 6 years, it was like no time had passed at all. And my tummy still hurts from all the giggles. You guys rock, and I am so lucky to know each and every one of you.




The Canser Connection - as Joe took to calling us.


B-E-N

Tim and his third-favorite-Olson

Keats and Coup




I have to say - I saw a side of Erin that I don't typically see - Maternal Erin...

Dog-lover Erin

Where Joe made the magic happen...

In the kitchen, dancing to Journey. Or Nazareth. We aren't entirely sure. Actually I am. Erin's not.

The Girls

The prohibited PDA

I hate to admit it, but I cheated on Bailey with a beautiful chocolate lab named Harley this weekend...

Demers and Tim - they got along FAMOUSLY for two people who had never met each other before...

Feel the love...
Some "nursing" tips...


Tim's little brother...

Julie - seems very quiet and innocent UNTIL you taste her jello shots...
Who knew he could two-step?
The Pickle Picture - Circa 2006 - Classic Demers
Re-creating the magic...

No comments:

Post a Comment