Sunday 14 October 2012

Chemo #20 Update

All,
Please forgive me for being incommunicado these past days. Turns out adding the Oxaliplatin back into the chemo mix has left me sicker than I remembered. Food all tastes awful, have been having hot flashes and bouts of weakness as well as on and off nausea. 
I will do my best to return all your calls and messages as soon as I can. We have been a little overwhelmed lately, but am looking forward to things getting back to normal next week.
By the way, I got a new cell phone last week - one with a touch screen now that my fingers are at the mercy of the Oxaliplatin again. This means no more BBM for me, just text messages or What's App. And you will be happy to know that you no longer need to rely on my sasktel email account that was always returning your emails. I have linked my gmail account (barbjames7@gmail.com) to my new cell and it works like a hot damn.

Thanks Everyone,

B~~

1 comment:

  1. The dichotomy that is chemo. We hate it. We love it. Hang in there, Barb.

    ReplyDelete