Friday 23 December 2011

HoHoHo!

HoHoHo! Merrrrrrrrry Christmas Everyone!
Just a quick update to let all of you know that I have FINALLY gotten my first chemotherapy appointment scheduled! I begin treatments on January 10th @ 11:30am and will continue on every two weeks for the next 6 months. As much as it will be a very intense treatment schedule, I am anxious to get the ball rolling and start blocking these nasty little Mets that have taken up residence in my liver. That gives me just over two weeks to gain back the weight and strength that I have lost in the past couple of months.  Luckily, it’s a good time of year to try to gain weight.  Bring on the GRAVY!
And now for a call to arms....I will likely lose a good portion of my hair by the third or fourth treatment and I am looking for some cute little hats to wear. Unfortunately, I have such a wee noggin that most hats don’t fit me.  If any of you knit or crochet or know someone who does, please let me know!
That’s it for now.  Please everyone take good care over the holiday season!
My warmest wishes to all of you and your families – XOXO, Barb and Tim




No comments:

Post a Comment